Dr. O is the Squad's resident doctor. She is played by Peyton Kennedy.
Dr. O is quite eccentric, and constantly reminds everyone that she's a doctor. She is agent number 60, and used to work in the Odd Squad Gift Shop before Oscar became a scientist and took over the space. While she claims that she has had eight years of schooling, she once admitted to Otto "If I stopped doing things that I was terrible at, I wouldn't be a doctor."
The O Games (contains spoilers)
Dr. O was one of the five agents chosen to compete in The O Games. Her athlete's quote was "100% smart, 0% silly". She was eliminated in the third round by Odd Toddduring the Ring Toss event.
- "What's next?!!"
- "Of course I am, I'm a Doctor."
- "Good job, Doctor."
- "They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which is why I am not a fan of apples."
- "If I stopped doing things I was terrible at, I wouldn't be a doctor."
- Occasionally Dr. O says "I'm a doctor, not a ________". This is a parody of a line featured many times in the original Star Trek series. The Enterprise's doctor, Leonard "Bones" McCoy said it quite often.
- She is not a fan of apples.
- She is immune to the Jinx, since she's had it before.
- She babysits occasionally.
- She used to be a cashier for a gift shop in headquarters.
- In Extreme Cakeover, she states that she doesn't have a birthday and that it's a medical condition.
- In Not OK Computer, it is established that she loves red licorice.
- In OddTube, Viral Video with Dr. O, she was talking about some different viruses.
- In another episode of OddTube, Olympia states that Dr. O's real name is Onomatopoeia