Whale of a Tale and Other Sodor Adventures is a UK/US/AUS DVD. It contains five episodes from the nineteenth season. The UK/AUS DVD features an additional episode from the nineteenth season.
Thomas and his friends have tall tales to tell. A rumor about Tobyspreads across the island, as Henry believes he has the chickenpox. Thomas blames his blunders on an imaginary engine, and when Toad spots a stranded whale...it really is a whale of a tale!
Thomas and his friends have tall tales to tell. A rumour about Toby spreads across the island, as Henry believes he has the chickenpox. Thomas blames his blunders on an imaginary engine, and when Toad spots a stranded whale it really is a whale of a tale!
- Toad and the Whale
- Who's Geoffrey?
- The Truth About Toby
- Lost Property
- Henry Spots Trouble
- Salty All At Sea*
- Guess Who? Puzzles - Toad and Oliver
- Fun with Driver Perkins - Mr. Perkins' Railway - Types of Engines and Trains
- Who's That Engine - Toby
- The Earl's Quiz - Percy's New Friends and Slippy Sodor
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Toby's Tightrope
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Ffarquhar Quarry
- Really Useful Engines - Edward and Emily
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Blue Mountain Quarry
- The Earl's Quiz - Pingy Pongy Pick Up and Double Trouble
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Trucks!
- Who's That Engine? - Toby
- The Earl's Quiz segment on the US DVD was reused from Trouble on the Tracks, while the Mr. Perkins segments on the UK DVD are from The Thomas Way.
- Like the later DVD Thomas' Christmas Carol, the Season 13-18 intro, Engine Rollcall and credits made by Nitrogen Studios are used on the US release despite the episodes being from the nineteenth season.
- This is the last DVD to have Mr. Perkins segments before Ben Forster passed away.
- Steve D'Angelo and Terry Tompkins are credited for rearranging the theme song, but the Season 19 version of the theme song is not featured on the DVD.
- The closed captioning is incorrect in certain scenes:
- The Steamworks is referred to as "The steam works".
- Stephen Hatt is named "Steven".
- The Main Line is referred to as "The Mainland" at one point during Henry Spots Trouble.
- At one point during Salty All At Sea, "and" is misspelt as "an".